DROP-INS (Fee: $50/session):
If you wish to check out our club or are only able to come sporadically you will be considered a drop in. We still ask that you sign up for the appropriate level ring so that we do not over crowd the runway. If you are a club member and decide to jump on a day that is not assigned to your group or that you have not prepaid for, you will also be considered a drop-in and subject to the drop-in fee. Drop in vault sessions are $50/session.
Private lessons are available by appointment only. Contact for availability. Pick the coach.
· Vault Option 1: This is for individuals that are new to pole vault or to the club that want one on one instruction. This private lesson includes warm-up and drills with instruction as well as vaulting. Option 1 private lessons are 2hrs long at $200/session.
· Vault Option 2: This is for individuals that have been members of the club and are experienced athlete that do not need assistance with running form or body mechanics. Athlete will be warmed up and ready to jump at the start of the private lesson. Maximum of 1.5hours at $75/hr.
· Option 3: This is for individuals interested in other track events that we provide training in or for additional work on speed and agility/strength training. Other track events are long jump and hurdles. Please inquire about you specific focus. Maximum of 2 hours at $40/hr.
We are looking forward to hosting some high school and open indoor competitions which will include music. This will allow the vaulters to see their progress through sanctioned competition with officials. Some of these nights will be fun theme nights at which we request the vaulters to dress based on these themes. We will be posting upcoming meets on the website so keep checking back for updates. Entry fee for the SDVC meets will be $20. There will be a few team travel meets including Reno Vault Summit and Simplot Games. Future goal is to also have some competitions when the outdoor facility is complete with music and food trucks.
· Stacy offers three camps throughout the summer. These are 3 to 4 day camps with a maximum of 50 athletes and a low athlete-coach ratio (6:1).
· Stacy is offering full immersion camps which will be small groups of 3-7 athletes for 3 days. Not only will you stay in Stacy's home, you'll also be sharing training sessions with three post collegiate athletes training for the Olympics! This is an opportunity to get comfortable and ask any questions about pole vaulting, training, and other athletes experiences. This special opportunity allows athletes to get more one on one time for a truly personalized camp experience.
*** If you have a three day weekend or holiday break email Stacy for scheduling.
ITEMS FOR SALE: Hats, protein shakes, shirts, smoothies, tape, autographed photo/fan card, water bottles, shakers, poles, spikes, Track kit?
BROKEN POLE POLICY:
It is the responsibility of the athlete to take care of the poles that they use. A pole list of available poles is on file in the office. Athletes are expected to regularly inspect their poles and to promptly report any damage to the office so that it can be noted in the system. If a pole breaks without being reported it is the responsibility of the athlete to pay for the pole in full.
POLE RENTAL POLICY:
Poles are available for rental for meets throughout the year as well as to high schools during track season. Pole rentals are an agreement of the athlete/school with SDVC. Rental agreements must be on file for athletes to remove poles from the facility. If poles are rented for a meet they will need to be returned by the following practice unless poles are brought to and from the meet by Stacy (example for a Saturday meet: Pick up poles on Friday between 4:30pm-5:30pm, Return pole Monday during practice). Schools that are interested in renting poles for the season will have to contact Stacy for pole availability. $150/season/pole, pole insurance $50/pole, upgrade option $25
MEET COACHING FEE:
Stacy offers her coaching services at meets with prior scheduling. You must confirm that Stacy is available for the meet and prepay at the practice prior to the meet. Coaching for a meet costs $30/meet.
Fall training will start September 4th. We will meet at the new facility Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 4:30pm. Training will take place at several locations near the facility, including the green belt and the park across the street. Fall training consists of conditioning, strength and power training that will prepare vaulters for the upcoming season. Vaulters have the option of 2 or 3 days of supervised training at $30 per session. If you would like to be provided workouts but not be a part of the workout sessions cost is $30 per week.